Tuesday, February 15, 2005

 

my first post...here

I've been writing this blog on Salon and while I love Salon, the blog system through them is ridiculously complicated. I blame RadioUserland and not Salon (Salon is still my home page)...My blog stopped updating when I wrote new things though it would seem from my end that it was updating fine. What sucks about moving is I'll lose my high placement on Google when someone searches for INDIE MUSIC BLOG...I used to be first! If I could update the thing then I'd just have it point here but now I paid my money and it still doesn't work and nobody seems to be able to help me. I'd like to figure out a way to have the political posts separate from music posts...hmmm...I guess we'll see...anyway...my old blog is here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?